Competitive Senior Practitioner Role - Safeguarding - £38/h
Do you want to have a manageable caseload?
A brand new Senior Practitioner position has appeared within the Gloucester region, with one of NonStop's Clients withing the Safeguarding Team.
What can they offer you?
- Highly competitive salary - Up to £38 hourly (depending on experience) so you have more money for what matters to you
- Accommodation support so you can save more money to spend on what matters to you
- A 3 months rolling contract so you can trial the local authority
- Access to a variety of beautiful location's within the Gloucester area (Robinswood Hill Country Parck, Gloucester Cathedral and Gloucester Museum)
- Low caseload of only complex cases
What do you need?
- 2 years experience PQ in Safeguarding
- Registered with Social Work England
- Clean DBS
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 (ext 8124) and ask for Alex Jerbas at NonStop Care.
Apply for Competitive Senior Practitioner Role - Safeguarding - £38/h
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly