NonStop consulting is looking to recruit a Java Developer for a government department. They are going through a digital transformation and their current goal is to improve with the help of dedicated well trained professionals. You will be part of an Agile delivery team who will support the migration of Searchlight front-end components to a new version of AngularJS.
- Current Baseline clearance or be eligible to obtain
- Comfortable working in scrum/agile teams
- Participate in ceremonies such as refinement, estimation, reviews & planning.
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - They are looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible , meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
E-mail address: M.Anghel@nonstop-recruitment.com
Phone: +44 207 940 2100
Internal Extension: 8112
Apply for Java Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly