HR Business Partner - Global Leader - Mumbai
Are you a HR professional with a minimum of 2 years worth of experience within a Medical Devices company, with a desire to work in Mumbai for one of the global leaders in imaging?
If yes, please continue reading:
Our client is one of the global leaders in imaging, activate in over 160 countries, which means that the experience with them is known internationally, which will make your profile more marketable and help you secure future roles much more easily!
We suggest you apply now as we have interview slots available next week!
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
The primary purpose of the Human Resources Business Partner is to serve as the key point of contact across a range of human resources requirements. These requirements encompass, but are not limited to recruitment and selection, advice, professional development, employee assistance and well-being, performance appraisal, remuneration management, and a range of other operational and program driven services and initiatives in support of the company business objectives. Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, this position plays an important role in helping to shape and implement people policies and HR strategic plans and in contributing towards a productive, harmonious and cooperative workplace.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in his/her perimeter
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client's side
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Recruits personally people in order to cover needs
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Provides local support to business line Managers on daily HR operations, headcount data analysis, Annual HR Programs implementation, etc.
- Acts as the member of the HR Team
- Manages and leads a team of HR Consultants (suppliers)
- Assists with and coordinate performance management including Performance Improvement Plans
- Manages GTA for Italy
- Provides direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc
- Sources, screens and recommends candidates for employment and conducts new employee orientation
- Manages Employee Temporary Services
- Facilitates communication and employee involvement initiative
- According with HR Regional manager administers local salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures
- Responsible for MyHR administration and maintenance for his/her perimeter
- Supports the administration of Worker's Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs
- Counselling managers and employees on performance and disciplinary matters; conducting employee relations, investigations and exit interviews
- According with external consultant supervises payroll process and HR administration
- Plans Employer Branding Campaign
- Implements Engagement initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Master in Human Resources Management
- Good knowledge of local laws and directives related to the work force
- Able to act and decide responsible with respect to the company strategy
- Ability to motivate, criticise constructively and also receive constructive criticism
- Personally credible. Expert in both HR and commercial issues, and takes a professional approach.
- Collaborative. Able to work well with a range of people both within and outside of the organisation.
- Driven to deliver. Focused on delivering best possible results for the organisation, and shows determination, resourcefulness and a sense of purpose in achieving this.
- Curious. An inquisitive, open-minded type, who seeks out new ways to support the development of the organization
Contact me on A.Manea@nonstop-recruitment.com, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.