Junior Quality Control Managers - Munich
Do you have a previous experience in QC and want to finally progress your career in the pharma industry and have more responsibilities?
Then my clients are looking for you! I am currently recruiting for many pharma companies all over Germany, for (Junior) QC Managers, and many other roles. Therefore, if you are looking for an entry-level or associate role in QC, please get in touch with me! ONLY FOR GERMAN SPEAKERS!!!
The tasks and the profiles are more or less the same:
- Coordination of analysis orders with internal and external laboratories
- Coordination of the ongoing stability program and evaluation of stability reports
- Support of method transfer projects
- Participation in the creation of deviation, OOT and OOS reports
- Management of specifications and test regulations
- Support of external laboratories in the supply of labor standards
- Completed professional training in a chemical or pharmaceutical field (e.g. PTA, CTA, or comparable)
- Basic knowledge of analytical techniques and experience in the GMP area is desirable
- Minimum 1 year of experience in ANALYTICAL VALIDATION
- Careful and conscientious way of working, team spirit, organization skills
- FLUENT GERMAN and good English knowledge
If you think you have the necessary experience and the position is of interest to you, please contact me, Ada Chalkidou, by email at T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com and attach your CV or by phone at +49 892 109 3363.
Apply for Junior Quality Control Managers - Munich
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly