Competitive Salary - QSW Safeguarding - Relocation to Torbay
Do you want a good support structure?
A brand new Qualified Social Worker position has appeared within the Torbay area, with one of NonStop's Clients. They are looking for someone to demonstrate good court work and court proceedings knowledge.
What can they offer you?
- Highly competitive salary - Up to £38 hourly (depending on experience) so you have more money for what matters to you
- Accommodation support so you can save more money
- 1 Team Manager to 5 Qualified Social Workers allowing for a more consistent manager contact
- A 3 months rolling contract so you can trial the local authority
What do you need?
- 3 years experience PQ in Safeguarding
- Complex child protection experience
- Strong court work experience
- Clean driver license and car
- Registered with Social Work England
- Clean DBS
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 (ext 8124) and ask for Alex Jerbas at NonStop Care or e-mail me at A.Jerbas@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Apply for Competitive Salary - QSW Safeguarding - Relocation to Torbay
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly