Recruitment Consultant -Italian (Fluent) Join us in Bucharest!
How would you feel about being in a company where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort? Are you tired of spending 3 years in the same role waiting for a vacancy to open up so you can get that promotion you have been dreaming of? Come to NonStop Consulting and take matter intro your own hands!
What does it mean to be one of us?
- Industry unrivalled, award-winning training program to ensure you learn the job from scratch and progress as quick as your ambition, drive and motivation will allow
- Genuine meritocracy - you don't need to wait for your manager to vacate their position or for years to pass in order to get promoted, we'll create a new management position just for you!
- International exposure - talk with people from across Europe on a daily basis including our diverse workforce comprising of 27 nationalities
- Uncapped earning potential - you will earn up to 40% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about €30,000, and rising year after year, performance dependent (some of our colleagues, after only two or three years in the business, are earning well over €100,000 and our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure bonuses, once hitting specific targets).
If you are intrigued so far, you're in the right place! It's all possible at NonStop - the fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company in Europe.
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated, resilient and driven people - recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are motivated and keep a positive mindset despite hard times - whatever happens, the show must and will go on!
- Strong communication skills - the role involves talking to over 70 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate effectively and enjoy speaking to people
- Ability and willingness to learn, especially from mistakes - becoming an expert recruiter and earning life-changing amounts of commission cannot happen if you can't open your mind, take on feedback and learn
- Native/proficient level of Italian
For international candidates: valid working permit for Romania is required!
What do you need to do?
- Knowing the candidates - identify the most suitable candidates for each vacancy and guide them through each step of the application process; alternatively, single out outstanding specialists and create tailor-made opportunities for themselves
- Getting the word out - advertise the roles you are looking to fill
- Multitasking - as we are working on a Global level, most of your time will be spent on the phone; therefore, be ready to take notes, write emails, or do online research - all at once!
We are NonStop - Europe's fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company!
Following the exponential growth we have recorded in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, we have decided to further expand our presence in Romania, Luxembourg and the US. And right now we are looking for highly ambitious people to join our team in Bucharest as recruitment consultants.
Any other questions, just call in and ask to speak to Oana Stan :)
Apply for Recruitment Consultant -Italian (Fluent) Join us in Bucharest!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly