Would you like to work for one of the leading German packaging manufacturers and system suppliers with locations in over 3 continents?
My client specialises in developing and manufacturing packaging solutions made of cardboard and paper for the healthcare, beauty and consumer brands markets.
For their Heidenheim location they are looking for a full-time HSE Manager to be responsible for all HSE content, building, open spaces, operating technology and facilities.
As HSE Manager you will be the FIRE protection officer, DATA protection officer and ENERGY officer and hold responsibility for the HSE management throughout Germany
Your must have profile:
- Completed a technical degree
- Completed training as a fire protection officer and specialist for occupational safety as well as a completed WHG basic course are required
- Good knowledge of the officer system: fire protection, environmental protection, occupational safety (data protection is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of the waste management industry
- Very good knowledge of building / facility management and plant construction is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the creation of CAD plans is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German and English
If you are interested in this position please apply below. Or call Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop on the number +49 892 109 7119.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing license across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for HSE Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly