Home Working - AMHP - (FT or PT)
Do you want the flexibility to work from home?
A brand new AMHP position has appeared within the Birmingham area, with one of NonStop's Clients. They are looking for someone that is a highly developed specialist with extensive knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services.
What can they offer you?
- Home working as you only have to go to the hospital for the assessments so you can spend more time at home in those uncertain times
- A phone and a laptop in order to be able to get the full potential out of your job
- Support with CPD in order to continuously develop yourself
- Early finish every Friday so you can relax and prepare for your weekend plans
- A 3 months rolling contract so you can trial the local authority
- The position is available both part time (2 days) or full time (5 days) so you have all the flexibility that you need
- Highly competitive salary - Up to £32 hourly (depending on experience) so you have more money for what matters to you
What do you need?
- 2 year experience PQ as an AMHP
- Registered with Social Work England
- Clean DBS
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 (ext 8124) and ask for Alex Jerbas at NonStop Care or e-mail me at A.Jerbas@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Apply for Home Working - AMHP - (FT or PT)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly