Analytical Chemistry Scientist - Start-up Pharmaceuticals
Are you a lab technician thriving with many projects? Do you get excited by the latest technology in pharmaceutical development? Do you have a keen eye for method development and process optimisation?
My client, a young start up in South Holland, Netherlands, are growing fast and they are expanding their team with them. They are a contract laboratory, helping pharmaceutical companies with solubility problems new drugs in development.
The company is looking to expand their team and are looking for a talented analytical chemistry technician, to serve their growing worldwide base of customers. You will be part of a small team, with direct contact to the founder and CEO, and be part of the company from the start and grow with them.
As the company is still in its early years, you will be working with the latest technology on the market, and be part of method development. A big part of the role is to perform pharmaceutical analysis to help the customer base get their products on the market.
What the company requires from you:
- Commercial experience working with UPLC-MS, Water Empower, DSC, and UV/VIS Spectroscopy
- Stability test set up and running
- Bachelor's, or Masters degree in Chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related field
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- The desire to work in an enthusiastic and innovative environment
The company is actively interviewing, send your CV today
Apply for Analytical Chemistry Scientist - Start-up Pharmaceuticals
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly