Medicinal Chemistry Director - R&D
I am currently hiring for a Director level role, looking for someone who is looking to progress within the R&D industry.
My client is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel small molecule therapies addressing high value emerging targets in precision oncology.
The main goal is to develop therapeutics that address clinical limitations of current treatments in oncology.
They have products that are already in Phase-I and Phase-II, as well as few products in the Discovery and Pre-Clinical Development stage
As Director you will provide medicinal chemistry drug discovery methods & strategies within the project for the entire process from target discovery through to early clinical development. The role will also include leadership function for gifted scientists working on medicinal chemistry programs.
- PhD. in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry is preferred
- For Director we expect a minimum of 10 years of relevant scientific experience in the industrial area, including a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- Proven track record of project leadership in all aspects of the drug discovery process from target discovery through to early clinical development
- You have previously built or managed a team of 50 and more employees
- Understanding of medicinal chemistry principles and their application within the drug discovery environment
- Very good communication and collaboration skills and ability to work with cross-functional scientists in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and the ability to provide solutions to challenging problems.
- Desire to learn and face new challenges and initiatives
For more information about the role and the benefits, please send a recent copy of your CV in a MS Word document to me, Karina, to email@example.com. Candidates will be contacted immediately to discuss this position, as well as similar opportunities currently available.
If you know someone in your network who may be interested in the above, then you are more than welcome to pass on my details to them, so that I can be of assistance to them