Lab Manager - Top Diagnostics
Our client is on the frontline of fighting Covid 19. Their complete workflows with standardized equipment and kits are available to help labs address their SARS-CoV-2 testing challenges.
They practically pioneered the industry when referring to PCR equipment.
Moreover they are an international company with over 40'000 employees across the globe, which will expose you to possibilities in terms of networking and career development.
We suggest you apply now as we have interview slots available starting this week!
- Interpret RT PCR Data and sign out reports.
- Leads and manages team of analysts ensuring quality of results.
- Acts a clinical expert leading review of queries and anomalies.
- Reviews test results, maintains legible work records, and enters findings into the laboratory information systems.
- Participates, as requested, in the training of new employees.
- Abides by laboratory safety policies and procedures.
- Advanced degree or certified by HCPC
- Band 7 NHS equivalent
- Scientific knowledge in molecular biology of infectious diseases/ genetic disorders
- Experience with high throughput sample testing
- 5+ years experience in clinical testing
- Experience in UK laboratory rules and regulations e.g. ISO 15189
- Proven ability in team leadership
- Able to work effectively and deliver on tight datelines
Call me, Alex Manea, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on A.Manea@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +44 207 234 0550, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.