Supervising Social Worker - Home-Working!
I am working with Independent Fostering Agencies who are looking for Qualified Social Workers to join their teams as Supervising Social Workers. The roles are based in the North West of England, offering competitive salaries between £27,000 and £36,000 depending on experience.
Benefits for you:
- Opportunities to help supervise, train and support foster carers to ensure safe and caring placements for children in care
- Opportunity to progress your social work career into a new area - Fostering!
- Holding a protective caseload of fostering families - meaning less stress for you as you can focus your time and energy on the small number of foster carers you work with
- Working in a supportive environment with consistent assistance and feedback from management, helping you to progress quickly in your career as a Social Worker
- Competitive salary
- Job satisfaction of knowing you are helping children and young people, making a real difference to their lives!
- The successful candidate must be a Qualified Social Worker
- Must have 2 years Post Qualified Social Work experience working in Children Services
- Experience working in Fostering is ideal, but not essential
- Must be registered with Social Work England
Please send a copy of your CV to C.Sanders@nonstop-recruitment.com or call Courtney Sanders on 0207 940 2100 and enter the extension 7148 as soon as possible if you wish to explore these Social Worker opportunities!