Product Manager Intestinal health, Monogastric Animals, Remote
They are looking for a Product Manager for their Animal Health division. You will work in an international environment where you are responsible for the animal health portfolio; probiotics, acidifying substances and essential oils for Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
In close collaboration with the internal health team, you will propose solutions to improve animal health with being the ideal partner for managing the animal health products portfolio.
Together with the commercial team; you will develop marketing strategies for your product groups by setting up and implementing a strategic marketing plan, furthermore, you prepare the product life cycle, plan marketing activities, and identify new market opportunities.
- You will take charge of new product launches in response to customer needs, you do this in collaboration with the sales and technical service teams.
- You are responsible for the daily product management activities by working together with all internal departments to grow the sales of your product group.
-Development of promotional activities for your portfolio in collaboration with the marketing department
- Collect technical specifications and available test results to support the Regulatory Affairs team.
-Prepare and draw attention to tradeshows, seminars, trainings and workshops;
- Translating R&D data into usable literature for website content, brochures and presentations
- Preferably a PHd, master's or bachelor's degree in veterinary medicine
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales / marketing related role in the field of veterinary medicine.
- Preferably experience in the EMEA region
- You are willing to travel 20%
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch
- You have good communication skills and you work well in a team
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge through courses and training
- Pleasant working environment with many organized team (company) team events
- Control over your work and your own product portfolio
- Flexible working hours and a good balance between work and private life
Does this feature appeal to you? Then apply now! If you are not available; share this opportunity and help the people in your network.
- Debie Biharie
Consultant / Headhunter Pharma Regulatory Affairs the Netherlands
- Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3394
- The Netherlands Tel: +31 207 091 070
- Email: R.Biharie @ nonstop-pharma.com
- Web: www.nonstop-pharma.com