Preclinical and Clinical Reports manager - animal health
6 days left
- Full Time
Ever wondered what was at the crossroads between animal health and medical writing ? Don't think too hard, I'm a recruiter, I'm most definitely talking about a job! Read on if you're interested in matching these two areas.
A global pharma laboratory specialized in animal health is very eager to meet his next Preclinical and Clinical Reports Manager!
You will have the opportunity to perform your activities in a down to earth atmosphere, allowing your voice to be heard and your ideas to be implemented. If you choose to make the move, you will comfortably land into a company which has been building its market and its reputation for over 8 decades, you just have to contribute with your scientific expertise and unique personality.
- Be a storyteller. You will design the regulatory strategy for the preclinical and clinical parts of the reports in order to optimise the obtention of MAA.
- Write reports, focusing on the safety, residues and efficacy components.
- Participate to meetings with the preclinical-clinical scientific committee, contributing with you expertise in the specific regulatory areas.
- Help lay out the registration plans for a product being developed
- A Veterinarian, with a valid diploma
- Familiar, or preferably experienced in the writing of Modules 3 & 4 (Preclinical & Clinical reports) in animal health
- Have some industry experience, in clinical development or in R&D
- Speak fluently English, French is a bonus
- A good storyteller
You have what it takes ? As the interview processes have already started, I highly encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, you do not want to miss this! You can send your CV to Nelly Cyprichova on N.Cyprichova@nonstop-recruitment.com, or calling on the +33 1 76 75 33 40 (Direct extension: 3406). Looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CVs!
Apply for Preclinical and Clinical Reports manager - animal health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly