Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs
Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, Pre Approval, Geneva Region
Excellent opportunity to be a part of the regulatory development of a range of innovative pharma and biotech products. The company have a significant pipeline of products in very targeted TA areas and are looking to further expand this. The responsibilities in this role will be both strategic and operational and will cover aspects from scientific advice, INDs, PIPs, CTAs all running towards MAA submissions.
If you are passionate about science as well as regulatory affairs, then this role is one to seriously consider. If you could be interested 'in principle' then feel free to contact me.
* Helping across many regulatory processes for the EU and some FDA pre approval including CTAs, PIPs and scientific advice
* Helping to work with vendors and commercial partners
* Coverage for both hands on submissions and strategic input
* Over 6 years experience in regulatory affairs for pharma
* Proven experience in pre approval regulatory affairs in pharma (Such as scientific advice, a leading role in a new MAA process)
* Life science degree
* Fluency in English
Open to relocators? Yes, we can consider candidates who are EU citizens. French is nice to have, but not a pre requisite.
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Matt Beedle, Associate partner for Switzerland on +41435 080817. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
Apply for Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly