Fund Accountant - Investment Management
Nonstop Consulting is partnered with a high growth Investment Management firm who are looking to bolster their accounting team with a talented Fund Accountant. This will be a brilliant opportunity for somebody recently qualified looking to get their teeth into a broader finance position which will offer a genuine split between accounting and commercial responsibilities. This really will be an excellent challenge for bright individuals looking to fast-track their career in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Primary accounting responsibility for the Infrastructure Funds within the fund management business
- Reporting in to the Finance Director and CFO, providing innovation when financial problems arise
- Financial Due Diligence, Modelling, Valuations, evaluating project performance
- Ability to illustrate business opportunities and bring something new to the table
- Working closely and supervising a team of project accountants
- Providing insightful, pro-active, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications internationally.
- Asset and fund performance reporting, providing reports on asset performance and provide optimal investment returns
- Business Partnering with the deals team and wider business
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Technical knowledge of Fund Accounting
- Top Academics
- True entrepreneurial spirit
Apply for Fund Accountant - Investment Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly