Biologics - Tech Transfer Specialists - Switzerland
Our client, which is one of the top biotech companies worldwide, is launching the one of the biggest manufacturing facilities in Switzerland and will require different levels of expertise in the area of MSAT.
They just have started an ambitious project where the aims go towards to get a bio-pharmaceutical answer to the COVID 19 situation using their technology, their new wide facility and your MSAT professional skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the successful transfer, scale-up, supervision, and optimisation of biopharma processes.
- Participation in the creation of GMP relevant documents.
Who do they look for?
- Life Sciences Degree in Biotechnology or Process Engineering.
- +3 years of experience in industrial manufacturing, either in MSAT or Process Development.
- GMP experience and understanding of bioprocess technologies.
- English Fluent. German preferred.
There are a considerable amount of vacancies for this role, so feel free to share it with your MSAT colleagues and apply with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with more information regarding this opportunity.
Apply for Biologics - Tech Transfer Specialists - Switzerland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly