Qualified Person - GDP/GMP - work on different projects
A pharmaceutical company is searching for a QP that will work on different project for pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors providing input both from a regulatory compliance and QA perspective.
As you will work on different projects, this is a great opportunity to extend your experience which will give you a positive influence on your further career prospective.
As a QP you will advise, lead projects or fulfil assignments in Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance and Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Establish and maintain pharmaceutical quality and compliance standards
- Perform GMP/GDP compliance gap analysis and interact with the regulatory department.
- complaint handling, manage, recalls, deviations , CAPA, change control.
- Perform self-inspections and audits.
- QA overview of validation and qualification activities
- Supplier qualification.
- Certified Qualified Person
- Risk management awareness (ICH Q9).
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills
- Team player but also able to work independently
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Yonca on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Qualified Person - GDP/GMP - work on different projects
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly