Senior Environmental Consultant
Extremely successful client searching for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join there team in Bury St. Edmunds. The successful candidate will facilitate planning, procurement, supervision, data collection and storage in relation to Contaminated Land Investigation and Remediation works.
The role would suit someone with 4+ years experience working in contaminated land and remediation, with working knowledge of interpretive and environmental reports.
You will be working primary on large scale projects and will have the chance to take the lead on an interesting and varied workload.
- Understanding of concepts in earth/environmental sciences including a good understanding of contaminant fate and transport/contaminant linkage assessment
- Project managing large intrusive investigation works and/or remedial works.
- Producing high value, complex proposals which demonstrate a solid understanding of the client's needs, drivers, environmental technicalities and solutions
- Delivering support, advice and training to less experienced team members
- Business Development activities in technical adviser and key client management/development capacities.
- Relevant degree
What's on offer:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- A competitive starting salary, increasing with progression.
- A company car + all working miles paid for
- Company Pension Scheme
- Clear progression opportunities.
Do you think you may be suitable for this role? Are you ready to make your mark in a highly successful and ever expanding company? Then apply today for a call back to discuss further!
Know someone who would suit this role? We have a referral bonus scheme so please email the details of the applicant to - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't suitable for you, but you are looking for work in the Geotechnical or Geosciences sectors, then don't hesitate to reach out to me on Linkedin (Guy Hunter) or through email (email@example.com)
Apply for Senior Environmental Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly