Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Up to £28 per hour
Requirements for the role below:
- ASYE Completed
- Extensive Post Qualifying Social Worker experience
- Adults Safeguarding, Hospital Teams, Complex Care
- Social Work England registered
NonStop's client is a local authority based in South East London is looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers for their Hospital discharge team. They are integrating adult social care and health services, to create new ways of working with our health colleagues to create streamlined multidisciplinary services that focus on individuals and develop stronger communities.
You will be mainly facilitating safe and timely discharges for residents to their home with the necessary support. You will work closely with health colleagues in a fast-paced environment ensuring that any support provided at home. The team promotes resident's independence and reduces the risk of readmission to hospital.
- To undertake Care Act assessments and Support Planning
- To undertake safeguarding duties as an enquiry officer
- To participate in team meetings and other professional forums
- Use a strength-based and preventative approach to your work and Social Work Intervention.
- To undertake Mental Capacity Assessments for individuals as required and according to current legislation.
This local authority is seeking experienced social workers to join their adult's service, they are flexible on experience and will consider social workers that have had a career break. Allowing you to gain experience working alongside a stable management, ensuring you work closely with someone who isn't likely to be replaced in the near future. As well as earn a regular and competitive wage.
This is an opportunity for you to join a service with positive reviews from its staff. There is a great team at the organisation that enjoys working together, as their place a high regard on teamwork. You would be joining a positive chorus of people who enjoy their jobs.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100.
Apply for Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Up to £28 per hour
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly