Director of Bioanalytical Operations - North Germany
My client is a big CRO in North Germany, specializing in large molecule bioanalysis. They support every stage of biologics development, from early discovery through pre-clinical studies and clinical phases, in a fully regulated environment. Now, they are looking for the Director of Bioanalytical Operations to join their global team of well-known professionals.
The Director Bioanalytical Operations will be providing managerial oversight of multiple bioanalytical projects including bioanalytical method development, validation, sample analysis and reporting. He will also be responsible for mentorship and leadership to a team of Principle Investigators, Scientists and Analysts and he will report to the senior management on the planning and development of operational policies, objectives and initiatives to achieve the global company goals.
* Lead a team of Principle Investigators, Scientists and Analysts.
* Provide scientific and bioanalytical leadership to the team.
* Schedule and allocate resources and prioritize projects to achieve project deliverables in alignment with regulatory and client's expectations.
* Implement and validate new bioanalytical technologies.
* Improve and optimize the operational processes.
* Support the preparation and presentation of proposals to the clients.
* Closed interaction with clients to achieve project objectives and ensure solutions are generated for their needs.
* Have a strong relationship with the Sales and Marketing team in order to understand market needs and establish realistic timelines.
* PhD in Life Science (molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology or related field) with broad bioanalytical background.
* 10+ years' experience in preclinical and clinical assay development/ bioanalytical operations and in leading scientific teams or project management in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or CRO environment is expected.
* In-depth understanding of GLP, GCP / GCLP and/or GMP procedures.
* Must have working knowledge of the FDA and EMEA guidelines and industry standards.
* Fluency in English is required, fluency in German is desired.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
My client offers permanent employment, corporate benefits, good working atmosphere in an international environment, flexible time and much more.
If you think you have the necessary experience and the position is of interest to you, please contact me, Ada Chalkidou, by email at T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com and attach your CV or by phone at +49 892 109 3363.
Apply for Director of Bioanalytical Operations - North Germany
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly