Senior FLAVORIST (Savoury)
Senior FLAVORIST (Savoury) - West Germany
One of our clients, a global leader in development of flavours and fragrances, is currently looking for a Senior Flavorist (SAVOURY ) for one of its German departments in NRW.
You have worked with Savoury Flavours over the past years and are now looking to get into a new environment where you can keep learning and further develop yourself? This role is definitely something for you.
- Previous experience in Flavour Creation
- Educational background in food science, chemistry or similar industry
- Tasting skills and the ability to create and adjust flavour formulations
- Fluency in English, any other European language would be beneficial
- Experience in dealing with international clients
Your tasks will include :
- Development of new Flavors
- Optimisation and modification of existing Flavors for special applications and/or for harmonisation/rationalisation purposes
- Daily usage of analytical and sensory data for development of Flavors
- Evaluation of new raw materials
- Strong cooperation with application department
- Support sales team & customers with relevant consulting, visits, training and workshops
We offer you work in a great, international environment, where you can learn new skills and build your own professional network.
If a global opportunity and personal development appeals to you, apply today through emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call +49 (0) 8921 0933 64 for further information.
Apply for Senior FLAVORIST (Savoury)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly