Material Compliance Expert - Management Stelle
Material Compliance Manager - Management Role
Fro our client, one of the Top 100 Automotive Suppliers worldwide, we are currently looking for an experienced Material Compliance Manager , to join its German division.
They are a leading global supplier of hybrid and conventional plastic fuel tank systems and clear vision systems.
With more than 30 facilities in 14 countries worldwide, they belong to one of the most recognisable brands within the industry. Working for our client will give you a lot of international exposure and will allow you to enlarge your global network.
This is a team leading role, so we are ideally looking for someone with previous team leading experience or ambitions and motivation to become a manager.
Your Profile :
- University degree in engineering (chemical science or product development with focus on materials management) or comparable education
- Experience with PLM-Systems, SAP and IMDS
- Several years of work experience in a similar position
- Experience in implementing product compliance programs in a corporate setting
- Several years of work experience in automotive industry or supplier industry as well as polymer processing
- Strong knowledge in product safety, material compliance and regulatory affairs
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Team leading experience is beneficial but not essential
- Good communication skills in both German and English
Your daily tasks will include :
- Strong hands-on knowledge of product global compliance / regulatory affairs ( WEEE, RoHS/REACH, Prop 65, product energy efficiency regulations, CE marking, Conflict minerals and supply chain regulations, consumer product safety)
- Technical expertise , providing support and advice to all functional teams and senior business leaders in all product compliance related matters
- Team management ( at the moment 2 regulatory/compliance specialists)
- Cooperation and communication with internal and external partners (Quality, ISC, Engineering and EHS)
- Coordination of sustainability-related research projects through all stages: ideation, modelling, data collection, data analysis, data visualisation, and reporting
- Communication with international suppliers
Next to excellent professional development opportunities, our client offers you a lot of creative freedom and flat hierarchies.
If your profile fits the requirements call me, Paulina Suder at NonStop Recruitment on +49 89 210 93364 or Email: email@example.com Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
Apply for Material Compliance Expert - Management Stelle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly