EHS Expert in Environmental Protection
My client has developed many ideas, products and solutions within a wide variety of fields, such pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, petrochemical, automotive, food and many more.
They are currently looking to expand and develop their Environment, Health and Safety department and are therefore opening a completely BRAND NEW position!
EHS Expert with Environmental Protection
- University degree as a Bachelor or Master in environmental protection, process engineering or chemical engineering
- You already have a qualification as an immission control and incident officer.
- You have already gained experience in the fields of soil protection, remediation of contaminated sites, hazardous materials and/or water protection
- You have special knowledge of immission control and bring along expertise in exhaust air and waste water treatment as well as the storage of hazardous substances
- You have very good communication skills in German and basic knowledge of English.
Working for my client means working within a global company, that is a recognisable industry leader internationally. With flat hierarchies and attractive training and remuneration packages in line with industry tariffs.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about the position then do apply with your CV and a consultant will give you a call.
Apply for EHS Expert in Environmental Protection
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly