Lead Security Architect
NonStop consulting is looking to recruit a Lead Cyber Security Architect for a consultancy in London. They have recently won a new government contract and will be expanding their on site team with this client considerably over the next 6 months.
- Current Security clearance or be eligible to obtain
- Support the production of the client's IT security framework
- Experience working with Devops teams with secure builds
- Good knowledge of cyber threat landscape
- Recognised Cyber security certification such as CISSP, TOGAF or CCP SIRA
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The end client is looking to have someone offered and in place by November , meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- On going training and development - As this is a national consultancy that specialises purely in Cyber security, they pride themselves on having the best security analysts. To have the best the analysts, constant training and development through internal training and recognised industry training is needed.
- Progression - As the consultancy is growing, opportunities will arise in the organisation, offering the opportunity to develop.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Michael Linskey at NonStop Consulting.
Apply for Lead Security Architect
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly