ENVIRONMENTAL FATE MODELLER - AGROCHEMICAL - GERMANY
Title: E-Fate Modeller
Location: Germany (Homeoffice possibility)
Are you an E-Fate Modeller? Would you be looking to take a step into a new professional challenge?
My client is a leading company who specialises registration services of excellent quality for companies from the chemical and agrochemical industries.
Their progressive approach has allowed the company to keep growing at a fast pace and extend their services, covering a large variety of products within the sectors.
With this said, it is no surprise that the company is now open to accommodate a new Environmental Fate Modeller in one of their teams based in Germany, with the possibility to work from home.
The essential requirements are as follows:
- Educational background in chemical/life sciences/agricultural engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as an environmental fate specialist (computer modelling in environmental sciences)
- Experience conducting environmental fate studies
- Knowledge of regulations for agrochemical products
- Professional proficiency in English written and spoken (additional languages are an advantage)
- Ability to adapt and establish positive professional relationships with colleagues, international clients and authorities
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are ready to join a fast growing company along with experts of the industry that will allow you to progress rapidly and learn from the best then get in touch by applying to this advert with your CV in MS Word format or contact Farah Shubber on +498921093363 EXT. 7144 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is not the role you are after but you know someone suitable we offer a referral fee for a candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement with any Environmental Fate professionals who could be interested in an opportunity in Germany.
Apply for ENVIRONMENTAL FATE MODELLER - AGROCHEMICAL - GERMANY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly