REGULATORY SUBMISSIONS MANAGER - CLINICAL TRIALS
We are looking for an experienced Regulatory Submissions Specialist to join a globally established contract research organisation (CRO) in one of their offices based in Central London.
This is a leading sponsor company providing high quality services for biotech, pharmaceutical and medical devices industries worldwide.
You will require at least 4 years of experience working in a CRO in regulatory submissions for clinical trials and a high level of English written and spoken.
This is an opportunity where you can use your skills as a person with a strong team approach and leadership skills.
It is a permanent position located in London and offering a competitive salary.
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges
- Present during bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
Interested? Simply apply by submitting your CV in MS Word format to this advert or contact Farah Shubber via email: email@example.com.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for REGULATORY SUBMISSIONS MANAGER - CLINICAL TRIALS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly