Principal Geotechnical Engineer (offshore industry)
Principal Geotechnical Engineer (offshore wind)
Are you a Geotechnical Engineer who is passionate about the Offshore sector? Our client, one of the world's leading geotechnical offshore companies, is the best place to be a Principal offshore Geotechnical Engineer. They are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious engineer to become an invaluable part of the geotechnical team, who wants to grow and develop within the industry.
- Managing a geotechnical team from the office with occasional offshore site supervision, what will give you the autonomy to implement your ideas and improve your social skills.
- Writing Interpretative and factual reports.
- Providing final quality assurance of geotechnical data.
- Technical supervision of ongoing offshore projects.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in offshore wind industry (Site investigation and writing interpretative reports)
- Recognized degree in Engineering geology or Civil/Geotechnical Engineering
If you are interested, please contact me!
Send me your CV via e-mail to email@example.com or ask for Jenny Babycenko at the phone number 207 940 2100 extension: 7166
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role we offer a referral bonus of 200 gift card as thank you for each successful placement.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
Apply for Principal Geotechnical Engineer (offshore industry)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly