CSV Consultant - International Setting
Our client are a human-sized company, having people on board from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds, image which mirrors the array of projects and clients they work with.
This implies you will have a lot of networking opportunities, will be working on some innovative and daring projects and implicitly make your profile more marketable which leads to securing future roles a lot more easily.
We suggest you apply now as we have interview slots available next week!
- Support for Biotech Process equipment (USP, DSP, Media Prep, Buffer Prep, inoculum, washing machine, autoclave, warehouse) Writing of validation plans and validation summary reports
- Review and customization of suppliers' protocols and reports (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Co-ordinate qualification execution activities, including external vendors, internal departments, organizing materials, etc. Manage associated qualification deviations & CAPAs, including opening, resolution (with Supplier) and closure
- Participate in the creation and review of process Risk Assessments
- Master in scientific or engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in equipment qualification (IQ, OQ, PQ) with at least the last 3 years in the biotech sector
- Experience in biotechnology sector mandatory
- Experience in USP and / or DSP You are competent with current FDA and EU regulations and best practices
- Familiar with GAMP
- Fluent in German and English, fluent in French is a big plus
Call me, Alex Manea, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on A.Manea@nonstop-recruitment.com or : +41 435 080 817 , please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
Apply for CSV Consultant - International Setting
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly