Trainee Recruitment Consultant (German Speaking)
Role: Trainee Recruiter - 360 Recruitment
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Language Skill: German
Type of role: Full time, perm, relocation benefits provided
Salary: Basic, Commission (on top of your basic), Company Supercars, Business trips, Bonuses, Events, Wellness and gym membership
We are looking for people with high potential who speak English for entry-level recruiter roles to work in Prague. No Experience required.
We are NonStop Consulting, an international specialist headhunting firm with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, and new offices in Romania, Luxembourg and the US!
What's the role?
As a recruitment consultant, your role would be to develop great relationships with clients (employers) in your specific industry area and then help them fill their job vacancies with people from your network of candidates.
- Phone-based, sales-related role where you get to take home a share of the profits you bring into the business.
- On top of a competitive base salary and commission which is performance dependent.
- Some of our colleagues, after only two or three years in the business, are earning over €150,000.
- Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure bonuses, once hitting specific targets.
What makes us different?
We do not give up. Whether that is in the face of the Covid pandemic, global recessions, or market-specific turndowns, we remain proactive and seek new opportunities non-stop. This is the reason NonStop has weathered this latest global storm, and every one before it, without making any one of our employees redundant or furloughing anyone. Even in these challenging times, this attitude has allowed us to break into new markets and open up new revenue streams.
We believe in the potential of people. We're passionate about giving anyone who displays the right mindset an opportunity to succeed. We appreciate there are many people out there right now who have been made redundant, furloughed, or are generally questioning their career options and we want to help. If you have a similar non-stop mindset, we know we can help you get back on the path to success.
- Award-winning training programme with continual professional development to ensure you learn the job and progress as quick as your ambition, drive and motivation will allow. Achieve your first promotion within an average of three months and progress from entry-level
- Move into management in an average of two years!
- Genuine meritocracy - don't wait for your manager to vacate their position, get promoted based on your own hard work and effort with our transparent, meritocratic career path
- International exposure - talk with people from across Europe on a daily basis including our diverse workforce comprising 27 nationalities!
We're going global! We've recently opened offices in Bucharest, Boston and Luxembourg, and are looking for more destinations… where do you want to be?
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated
- resilient and driven people - recruitment, like anything, can be difficult at times and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn - a university degree is helpful, but fundamentally we need people who can and want to learn. Becoming an expert recruiter and earning life-changing amounts of commission cannot happen if you can't open your mind, take on feedback and learn
- Fluency in German
An entry-level recruitment role with full training and continual professional development in an international and highly-rewarding environment.
Call Danielle at NonStop Consulting to discuss more opportunities with us.