Supervising Social Worker (Home Based)
Supervising Social Worker - Home Based
Salary: £28,000 to £34,000 DOE
NonStop Care is looking for an experience Supervising Social Worker to join their team in the North West on a 12 month fixed term contract, with the possibility of that being extended.
The role is home based, so you will not be required to travel to the office, meaning that you will be able to have a better work/life balance.
They have an Outstanding Ofsted in the area, and are one of the most successful Fostering Providers in the region.
You will hold a small caseload of Foster Carers in the Durham area, providing them with support and supervision, as well as delivery of training. You will also have the option of doing FOrm F assessments additionally.
- Competitive salary - Up to £34,000 DOE
- Car allowance or company car
- 30 days holiday allowance
- Home Based working
- 1 year contract, with the possibility of being made permanent
- Social Work Qualification and SWE Registration
- Full UK drivers license
- Previous experience in Fostering is preferred
If you are interested in this role, please follow the website application instructions, or contact Tara Toomey at NonStop Consulting.