Technical Team Leader (Cyber Security)
This is an excellent chance to take on more responsibilities, in this technical team-lead position. You would be joining a Swiss Cyber Security provider, working closely with some of the biggest banks in the country.
Here you will take on a management position, for a growing team, but you still have the chance to work in a very hands on capacity.
- manage a team of 6 people
- act as a service delivery manager, meaning that you should have a very client oriented personality
- advising on security strategy, usually at a C-level
- develop the managed security service department internally
- conduct product analysis for emerging technologies
- Bachelors / Master's degree in IT or Cyber Security field
- Must speak fluent Swiss German - ideally French as well
- at least 3 years in a hands on security role
- at least 1 year experience in a management role
You have the chance here to grow your own division, quickly advancing your career in an excellent working environment.
If you are generally interested and would like to find out more then apply now! Send in your CV to Daniel Budahn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can call me - Daniel Budahn on +41 435 080 817 for a confidential discussion about this role.