Permanent Social Worker- South West London
NonStop is currently working with a Local Authority based in South West of London and we are looking for an additional Permanent Qualified Social Worker to join the team.
Here are some of the details:
- A manageable caseload (around 15 on average) lets you focus on the standard of service and a better work-life balance.
- Offers flexible working, up to 31 days annual leave, plus equipment given to work from home in accordance with current government guidelines.
- Using Signs of Safety provides a better outcome for the children and will give you better satisfaction at work.
- A very strong training program with 12 months FUNDED personal development plan, taking you to the next step of your career progression.
- A supportive manager that will give you the autonomy to implement your ideas for the improvement of practice.
- Pay rate up to £44,210 inclusive of retention bonus depends on experience plus £2000 welcome bonus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your most updated CV as the interview process will be underway shortly.Mary Nguyen-HoangRecruitment Consultant - Social Care - ext 7176
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of a £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.