Validation / Qualification Assistant - Central Germany
I am now working on a Validation & Qualification role for my client in central Germany that is specialized in the production of veterinary medicinal products for the national and international market.
The following tasks are part of the job:
- Knowledge of various ISO / PICs / PDA guidelines as applicable for aseptic manufacturing
- Experience of GMP / aseptic manufacturing environment
- Qualification / Re-qualification of Manufacturing equipment/ HVAC / Clean Utilities / Process and / or Media Fill
- Experience (not necessarily knowledge) of a new facility start-up commissioning / qualification requirements
- Ensure documentation preparation / review as a precursor to qualification activities
- Support / monitor calibration schedules of all monitoring instruments
- Keep track of validation / qualification schedules, maintain annual calendar
- Check the work results, as well as the creation of approval-relevant documentation
- Interface with all internal departments/ colleagues
- fulfilment of other tasks after consultation and project work
You have the following qualifications:
- Completion of a scientific degree (Dipl./ B.Sc.) or a comparable university qualification, ideally with pharmaceutical technology as a background with minimum two years of industrial experience (preferably Sterile Operations)
- Experience in writing and evaluating scientific documentation
- Very good knowledge of Deutsch and English (spoken and written)
- High quality and responsibility. Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Independent, structured working method with a high degree of personal responsibility
- You have a talent for organization, a high level of communication skills, and you have the strength, commitment and flexibility you need
They offer you:
A versatile, demanding occupation in a dedicated team, which you can actively shape with your personality, your input and your knowledge.
Therefore, don't hesitate and apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +49 892 109 3363 for a confidential conversation.