Technical Specialist In Lamination Adhesives
For one of our clients, the biggest manufacturer in home care, beauty and packaging adhesives, we are on the hunt for a technical specialist in lamination adhesives to assist the Key Account manager in coordinating the packaging unit.
This is a business which has been one of the top contenders internationally for over 140 years. They offer a portfolio of highly innovative brands who are always acquiring new lines. Which means you will constantly be learning about a new range of products.
- Administrating customer projects within the packaging unit of adhesives in a timely and professional manner
- Assist the Sales Key Accounts Manager to ensure there is a strong communication and structure within the team
- Familiarise yourself with the products in order to provide the best customer service
- Travel to customers, suppliers or consultants and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications
- Have expert knowledge of at least 7 years within the packaging industry (such as: lamination adhesives, coatings, tapes and labels and paper solutions)
- Have a strong technical knowledge for key applications
- Good project management and communication skills
- Must speak German and English at a professional standard (Italian & Dutch would also be advantageous)
- Have a chemistry or engineering degree
If you believe you are right for this role and would like more information, please contact Antonietta Blau from NonStop Chemicals with the extension number (7169).