Senior Medical Writer with Expanding MedComm Agency
Role: Senior Medical Writer with Expanding Medical Communication Agency
Location: Princeton, NJ (Remote)
Our Client is a full service medical communication agency that has been in the business for over than 20 years! The Medical Communication Agency is known for taking EXTRA care of their employees, which makes them feel as a part of a big family. Our Client is proud for providing stable environment for medical writers, as well as amazing opportunities for career development that will take you from being a medical writer to an account director position.
As a Senior Medical Writer you will be responsible for creation of publication plans, developing scientific product monographs, conference reports, medical education materials, guiding and leading junior staff, and writing medical communication content.
- Advanced degree in the Life Sciences (MS, PharmD, MD, or PhD)
- Outstanding communication skills and interest for transformation of scientific data into engaging medical communication content
- Minimum of 2 years medical writing experience in Pharma industry
- Knowledge of GPP3 and ICMJE
- Scientific accuracy
- Expectation to obtain AMWA certification and CMPP from ISMPP within 18-months of employment
- Ability to deliver projects according to strict deadlines
If it sounds interesting, apply now!