Admin Expert - Part Time - Pharma
On behalf of one of the top 3 Pharma companies who are looking for an Administrative assistant, on a contract basis for at least 12 months to be based in RotkreuzThis is a chance to be a part of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, where extensions are expected allowing you to gain exposure with a reputable name and ultimately build further value for your profile. The role is to start quickly and will be 40% workload.
Job title: Administative Assistant Market Access / Insurance Team Coordinator
- Assists and supports the Market Access with invoices related tasks
- Management of the claims and invoicing end-to-end process (i.e. Management of the reporting of the invoices from health care insurances to Basel, update invoice tracker, SAP approvals)
- Improving the claims and invoicing end-to-end process in collaboration with Market Access Oncology and Pharma, Finance and Compliance
- Contribution to further improve the Market Access tracking in close collaboration with the Market Access managers.
- Correspondence with Insurances
- Commercial training or Bachelor Degree or equivalent education
- Prior experience (min. 2 years) as Administrative support and/or team assistant preferably in marketing/sales or market access environment
- Languages: German fluent (spoken & written), English: basic (spoken & written). Spoken and written French is a plus
- Places highest priority on internal and external customer satisfaction in the delivery of task. Anticipates obstacles and rapidly proposes workable alternative solutions in complex situations
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstopconsulting.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.