- Full Time
Engineering Geologist, Durham
Our client, the UK's leaders in ground investigations, are looking for two Engineering Geologist/Site Engineer to work on sites across the UK and work from their Durham office. The client are looking for someone to come in and progress with the company they want you to be their next project managers and principals or even the next unit manager! There is untold opportunities here if you are a determined individual. They offer lots of in house training to help develop up their career ladder.
The client has 50 year's experience as leaders in the field of ground investigation, providing site investigation services on a national scale at competitive prices, so you can be rest assured to be learning and developing within a well established company.
- Be confident and knowledgeable of Ground Investigation Techniques
- Log Soil and Rock in accordance with the current standards and project specifications
- Liase with Clients / Engineers / Main Contractors throughout the site works phase
- Be responsible for planning, the supervision and programming of projects throughout the UK
You must:* Carry out logging of soil and rock samples.
* Supervise and assist in the preparation of factual reports.
* Logging and supervision of trial pits.
* Supervision and Logging of Boreholes
* Gas and Ground Water Monitoring
* In-Situ geotechnical soil testing
* Preparation and Management of Site Investigation Projects
* Monitor and order supplies, plant and equipment as required
* Liaising with Clients and sub-contractors to ensure the successful completion of projects
* Prepare tenders and job costings
* Production of desk studies
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Training and Development
- Career progression
If you are interested please apply to the job listing! The company have lots of projects lined up so are looking for a quick process for candidates to start in January, and are interviewing now!! Don't miss out !