Bioinformatician - Growing Start-Up - Diagnostics
Are you an experienced bioinformatician looking to make your mark?
Together with a start-up diagnostic company in Munich, we are looking for an experienced bioinformatician to join a small, passionate and growing team.
They work in the niche field of diagnostics for analysing proteomics, a field that will help patients worldwide get faster, and more accurate treatment. You will be working directly with the Head of bioinformatics on coding the software for work-flows of Mass Spectrometry-based proteomics. You will be working closely with the R&D department to ensure the capabilities of the equipment is translated into data.
You will be highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment where the time between idea to action is very short. You thrive with challenges and love solving problems.
- MSc or PhD in Bioinformatics / Computer Science / Biomedical Engineering or related field
- Experienced in bioinformatics on proteomics or other omic data-sets
- Experienced in writing clear, structure, and documented Python code
- You have worked with databases such as SQL, Cloud computing, and workflow management systems.
- You have thr right to live and work in Germany
The company offers:
- A fun working environment in a flat hierarchy
- The opportunity to make a difference in the field of medical diagnostics
- Responsibility from early on
- Flexible working hours
The company is actively interviewing and filling the position as soon as they have the right candidate.
Do not hesitate, sent your CV today to: email@example.com
Alternatively contact me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mike-ananiassen-a96ba07a
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover