DSP Specialist - R&D or Manufacturing (BIOLOGICS)
* +2 years experience in R&D or Manufacturing in DSP processes, within the bio pharmaceutical industry or the academic field.
* Knowledge of DSP techniques for proteins is a must.
* Knowledge of biochemical and structure of proteins is essential.
* Experience in GMP environment is an advantage.
* Experience in the preparation and review of documentation (SOPs, Development Reports, Validation Reports, protocol) in English to regulatory standards is essential.
Fluent in English.
Willing to relocate to Northern Spain
What is offered:
Immediate incorporation in a young and motivated working environment, in a company in full expansion.
Attractive remuneration according to experience.
Be part of one of the most remarkable Spanish CMO's.