Account Director - Digital Medical Communications Agency
My client is helping to create and share engaging promotional and educational content with the healthcare and patient communities.
Their innovative programmes are designed to meet the needs of today's busy healthcare professionals and patients, who need rapid access to informative, trustworthy and up-to-date online content.
If you are looking for an agency that is looking into the future and not stuck in the past - look no further. They bring clients into the 21st century.
And now, following a period of sustainable and robust growth, they are looking to expand their client services team with a talented and motivated Account Director, to lead a new smaller team of AMs and AEs.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Project Management
- Account Management
- Financial Acumen
- Medical Communication Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Mentoring/Line Management
- New Business
In terms of work location, at the moment this position is home-based due to the pandemic. But they're looking
for someone who can be based in the office, at least 3 days a week. This may change as they figure out how
they will be working in the future (i.e. more days at home, or less, depending on the employee's preference),
but this what I know so far.
* At least 1 year of experience working in a MedComms agency as an Account Director, and a minimum
of 5 years of experience in MedComms
* Experience in managing digital promotional and medical education campaigns
* Experience in the development of brand, comms, and digital strategies
* Experience in leading accounts of prescription medicines
* Experience in leading teams of 2 to 4 people
* Team player who can lead successful teams, by motivating and inspiring colleagues
* A problem solving and can-do attitude
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of industry guidelines (i.e. ABPI)
Please only apply if you have proven experience within a Medical Communications agency.
For more information about the role and the benefits, please send a recent copy of your CV in a MS Word document to me, Karina, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be contacted immediately to discuss this position, as well as similar opportunities currently available.
If you know someone in your network who may be interested in the above, then you are more than welcome to pass on my details to them, so that I can be of assistance to them