Clinical trial assistant
Clinical trial assistant Sweden
I'm currently recruiting for a clinical trial associate role in either Uppsala or Gothenburg.
It is a 6 month long employment with possibility for extension afterwards.
As the company has been experiencing some good growth in the last few years, there is a possibility to grow in the company.
Familiar environment in the company as they are not a huge company so they have a very friendly environment in the company, which makes work more enjoyable.
- Managing study files and documents
- Prepare and perform submission for ethics committees.
- Maintain and track clinical study documentation
- Organising and preparing meetings
- Supporting CRAs with various tasks.
- Maintaining and updating the Trial master file.
- Experience dealing with TMF
- At least 2 years experience as a CTA/CTC
- Knowledge of different regulations such as GCP and ICH
- Fluency in english both written and orally.
- Knowledge of protocol requirements
- Bachelor's degree in life science or other relevant education
- Being able to work in Gothenburg or Uppsala On site.
Interviews are ongoing and it's first come first serve, as starting dates are in January next year.
+46 850 927 950 , extension 8118
if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry..