Senior Safety & Quality Manager DACH (
I am currently working with one of the leading global healthcare companies with over 100 years of history within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
They are a leading supplier f pharmaceuticals, medical devices, nutritional supplement and cosmetics and are home to many household brands.
For their location in Herrenberg they are looking for an experienced Safety and Quality Manager for the DACH region
- Head of the Patient Safety & Consumer Service and Quality Assurance teams
- Responsibility for compliance with GVP and GMP requirements
- Local contact person for pharmacovigilance in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Close cooperation with the QPPV office of Perrigo International
- Responsibility for the quality management system DACH including the training system for employees and external agencies / partners
- Responsibility for external and internal audits as well as GxP inspections by supervisory authorities
- Responsibility for concluding and complying with quality and pharmacovigilance agreements
- Active contribution to the continuous improvement of processes in a newly created DACH cluster organization
- Master's degree in natural sciences, preferably pharmacy, chemistry, biology or a comparable degree.
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of drug safety and / or medical information
- Experience in quality management of a pharmaceutical company that distributes
- Qualification as a step-by-step plan officer §63a AMG
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written), French is an advantage