Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Pre and Post Approval
Regulatory Affairs Specialist, mixture of pre and post approval, brand new role for a growing and stable Pharma company
We are currently searching for a regulatory affairs specialist to join a small but growing regulatory team for a very friendly and successful Pharmaceutical company. The role is a new role and it has been created to help with an ever growing regulatory work load as the company develop and launch new products. What I find very interesting about this role is it broad and covers not just post approval but some pre approval activities. Because of this it is a great chance to broaden your regulatory skills and as the company are stable and growing, there is a good future for the right candidate. If you are qualified and open in principle then please feel free to contact me.
- Proven experience in Pharma Rx regulatory affairs working on post approval, LCM activities(MHRA or EMA)
- Life science related degree
- Ideally some pre approval experience and experience within labelling, e-CTD publishing and prep for HA meetings
- LCM activities for current UK marketed products
- Input towards some pre approval activities (Scientific advice, PIPs, Mas)
- Coordination of labelling and mock up activities
- General cross over with other departments (Keep in mind it's a small company so you sometimes have to wear different hats)
For a confidential discussion about this role, then send your CV to me, Matt Beedle, Executive partner . You can find my references on my linked-in profile in case you are curious of my background.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.