Therapeutic Care Support Worker - EBD
Therapeutic Care Support Worker
Salary - Up to £21,879
NonStop Care is seeking experienced Children's Residential Support Workers to join the team of an established Therapeutic Service with a Good Ofsted in the East Lancashire area.
You will be joining a 4 bedded home providing specialist Therapeutic support for children with emotional and behavioural difficulties, particularly those who have been subject to Child Sexual Exploitation. The home is also well suited to meet the distinct needs of LGBTQ+ young people.
- To maintain the highest standards of care and safeguarding within the home
- To ensure that all Children's Home legislation and Quality Care Standards are adhered to
- To work to inspire and encourage young people in the Therapeutic Residential Children's Home
- To ensure that residents of the home are able to fulfil their own individual targets and outcomes
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Contract
- Training and Development
- Progression Opportunities
- NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children & Young People Workforce
- Previous experience in a Children's Residential Setting
- Full UK Drivers license and access to a vehicle for business purposes
If this role sounds like something you might be interested in, please follow the website application instructions, or contact Tara Toomey at NonStop Consulting.