Business Support (German Speaking)
Business support Specialist German
NonStop Consulting are currently looking for an German speaking Business Support Specialist to work as part of a small team based in Prague.
As a new member of the team you will work closely with line managers, Directors and senior managers to support of the daily tasks and wider targets of the company's growth plan. An attention to detail and ability to work in a fast past evolving environment will be key in this role.
NonStop Consulting is an international specialist headhunting firm with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and Czech Republic, and new offices in Romania, Luxembourg and the US! We're going global!
As we are International - you will be working with people from across Europe on a daily basis. Our diverse workforce comprises of 27 nationalities! Diversity is very important to us and we are continuing to expand on our multicultural environment.
- Award-winning training programme with continual professional development to ensure you learn the job and progress as quick as your ambition, drive and motivation will allow and advance your career and progression
- You will be able to use your language skills on a daily basis
- We reward you for you hard work, quarterly bonuses may be give to those based on their performance
- We are a vibrant, multicultural and positive team, and have a great working environment
- Work in an international company- Our aim is to go Global!
- Work closely with senior managers and advanced your knowledge of business structure in a leading international consultancy
- Work in a supportive encouraging and target focused company.
You will work activity within the role will change from month to month as new activities are trained and then performed to provide you with a broad variety of work. These tasks can include and are not limited to:
- Contract generation
- Invoice creation and distribution
- Evidence of received payments, cash allocation
- Credit Control reminders
- Data entry
- Calling internal and external clients with various requests - using your language and communication skills
What are we looking for?
- At least 6 months experience in business support, administration or data analysis;
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration or a similar field;
- Proactive attitude, good communication skills and ability to give and take feedback
- Availability to work in Prague in the long term;
- Fluent in German and English
Applications and interview have began and we have limited spaces for this post, to prevent disappointment please contact Danielle from the Talent Acquisition team to make a formal application