Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Team
Are you a Qualified Social Worker looking for a new opportunity within a Child Protection team?
The role benefits from consistently manageable case loads, which are co-allocated ensuring the families/child always have a point of call. You will also benefit from working from home flexibility.
We're looking for a qualified social worker who has experience in child protection and court work and someone who can..
- Carry out assessments and manage plans of action
- Maintain consistent high standards of practice, awareness of legislation's and proceedings
- Manage a varied caseload including complex cases
- Provide quality care and communication to all clients
- Ensure the welfare of the child or young person is the main priority at all times.
The role is full time, and offering a competitive salary for the region. You will also benefit from some working from home flexibility.
You need to be
- SWE Registered
- DBS Update Service
- 1 year post qualified experience in a Child Protection team
- Full UK Driving Licence
Interviews are happening as early as this evening and the manager is happy to conduct these calls before or after work. This role offers quick feedback.
If you or someone you know would be keen to be involved in an exciting, evolving child protection team, then give me a call and send me an updated CV and we can go from there to get you into your new role in no time.