Co-Allocated Caseloads- Qualified Social Worker Needed- WMIDS
Qualified Social Worker Needed
Co-Allocated Caseloads- Holistic way of working - Using Signs of Safety
I'm currently working with a Local Authority located in the West Midlands and we are looking for an additional Social Worker to join their expanding team.
The role revolves around Section 47s and court work responsibilities.
You will be working directly with the children on-site, with a manageable caseload that enables you to have a better work-life balance, plus:
- Hourly rate up to £32.34 based on experience
- Using Signs of Safety provides a better outcome for the children and will give you better satisfaction at work.
- The holistic way of working incorporate different teams across the board to work together to find the most effective way to handle each case, and as the result, provide a better outcome to the children and families.
- Co-allocated caseloads that will help put your mind at ease, knowing that the children and family will have someone to contact even if you're not at work that day.
- Equipment to work from home in accordant with government guidelines.
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Social Work Qualified
- Child Protection / Court Work experience (preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your most updated CV as the interview process will be underway shortly.
Alternatively, if you know anyone else that might be interested, please let me know as we do offer a £200 referral bonus for each successful placement.
Recruitment Consultant - Social Care