Electronics Engineer Senior
A benchmark Belgian player in the railway industry, is looking for a Electronics Engineer Senior for his activities in the fields of transport and energy. An opportunity not to be missed to develop your career in contact with the best, and to demonstrate experience in a strong technical environment on electrical engineering technologies, an industrial innovation sector par excellence at this time.
This is for sure a great opportunities to get involved in a field that grows and thus develop experience in one of the most innovative technical fields of the moment and the most promising for the future.
Tasks of the role:
You report to the Head of Electronics Department. Responsibilities include:
- Participating in the design and development process of our electronic systems for railway signalling
- Participating in the manufacturing process and follow up of prototypes and series units. This includes PCB board manufacturing, testing, and validation
- Managing and follow up the equipment and delivered components, installed on the customer's site
- Testing and validating the equipment and systems in the lab, and in the field
- Managing teams of electronic engineers and technicians in both R&D and production phases
- Participating in R&D brainstorming activities and some R&D projects
- Interacting with front-line teams, as well as keeping a close understanding of our market's needs
A master's degree in Electronic Engineering from a recognised university
8 year of relevant experience within the rail industry
English language required only - any other language would be a valuable plus.
Interested in this opportunity to showcase your technical expertise on very innovative projects, to invest in the development of energy conversion systems and in the development of your career?
Don't hesitate, send your CV