Senior Relationship Manager - Commodity Trade Finance
Senior Relationship Manager Commodity Trade Finance
The position is responsible for originating, structuring and execution of credit activities in commodity trade and structured finance, reporting to the Head of Structured Commodity Trade & Finance.
- Origination, structuring and execution of new Commodity Trade Finance and other Structured Finance transactions
- Performance of a high quality credit analysis and due diligence, write-up of credit application and presentation of the credit proposal to the Risk Department and Executive Management Board of the Bank;
- Leading the negotiation of the credit documentation and local securities with clients and external law firms
- Daily management of the existing credit portfolio (building and maintaining client relationship, coordination of transactions with middle and back office, financial monitoring, periodic credit review of the portfolio)
- Swiss / EU passport or valid Swiss work permit
- A minimum of 5 years in a similar role acquired either within an International Bank in the Commodity Trade Finance/Structured Finance Department or with a Commodity Trader
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills in English.
If you are interested by this position please feel free to contact me:
Team Leader - Commodity Trading
Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3144
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.